You remember that savory bone broth recipe I shared last week? Well…here’s the follow up! I used it as the base for a delicious pot of turkey & veggie soup on a day we had tons of rain & cold weather. It was just the thing for warming me up- body & soul!
Check it out & I hope you enjoy, too!
Steamy Turkey & Veggie Soup
Enjoy a hearty, healthy, steamy bowl of soup- perfect for a cold day!
- 1 Large Stock Pot
- 1 qt bone broth
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 lb carrots cut or baby
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 4 oz white mushroons diced
- 1 zucchinni chopped
- 1 lb turkey ground or shredded, & already cooked
- 1.5 cups uncooked elbow pasta
- salt, pepper, & spices (oregano, thyme, rosemary) to taste
- Add bone broth, water, & spices. Cook on med heat to begin warming.
- Add the carrots, onion, & celery & allow to cook at a high simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini & mushrooms, cook at a high simmer for 5 minutes, until all vegetables are tender.
- Add in the elbow pasta & cook for about 5 minutes, then add in the cooked turkey to cook until everything is heated through & the pasta is al dente.